Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Last Call for Caffeine & Alcohol!

Today's my last day of caffeine, alcohol, running, and lifting weights, among other things, for at least a few weeks.  In remembrance of the things I love, I got a Starbucks tall skinny caramel macchiato for breakfast, had a diet coke at lunch, and am having a margarita tonight!  Since we can't celebrate Cinco de Mayo, we are celebrating Quattro de Mayo!!  Might as well enjoy it while I can!  It's really hard for me to give up running, though, especially since it's getting so nice out!  And it sucked starting back up again last time after not running for 4 weeks - I lose it so fast!  There will definitely be more walks with the dogs though :)  After the embryo transfer, my uterus has to "rest," which is supposed to help increase the chances of our embryos implanting.

I am sad, though, because Dr. Jarrett isn't able to perform the transfer :(  Obviously I want to get pregnant this time, but I wish Dr. Jarrett could be the one getting us pregnant.  I'll miss his encouragement and reassurance, too.  One thing I am looking forward to, though, is the valium!  Haha!  Last time it made me feel really good, and I was able to take a nice, long nap all the way home from Indy! :)  I'll also be on "bedrest" the next two days and plan on spending my time watching the Red Sox, reading magazines, and knitting.  It will be a nice break from work, and I love that I get a 4 day weekend!

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Yes, all those lovely items will be gone and once pregnant for long time. I miss my Dr Pepper although sprite is my best friend right now when I get nauseated. I really hope this is the cycle for you guys :)

    ReplyDelete