Welcome to our blog! As most of you know, Jimmy and I have been married since Sept. 2006 and have two little dogs - Roscoe & Dolce.
You also may or may not know that we have been trying to expand our family since Dec. 2008. It has been a struggle to say the least, but I am excited to now be starting our second round of IVF. I have hope that we will get pregnant in God's time, even though it's not in our time. His plan is much better than ours, and that's what helps us get through this tough time.
I plan on chronicling our struggles (and hopefully success) on this journey through infertility. We have already gone through one round of IVF, which was not successful. One thing that I have learned (among many) is that I don't quit. I can't comprehend giving up our dream of carrying a child of our own. It's something that I've dreamed of since I was a little girl, and I don't think that desire will ever go away.
So, welcome to our lives and thanks for caring about us! We really appreciate our wonderful family and friends who have been of great support to us. I couldn't ask for better friends and family throughout this tough time. I have been amazed multiple times of the love and support that has been given to us.
Many prayers are going out to you Julie (and Jimmy) I know too well how hard this process is and what the effects of the bottom picture can do. Take care of each other and keep God in the center.
ReplyDeleteThank you Christene - we really appreciate it!
ReplyDelete