Tuesday, June 28, 2011
Ready, Set, Inject!
Time to start injections tonight! I truly am excited about this because it means I'm getting that much closer to the egg retrieval, embryo transfer, and hopefully a baby (or 2). I start Lupron injections tonight, and will start Bravelle and Menopur injections on July 8th. I go in tomorrow for my baseline appointment for bloodwork and an ultrasound, and to get my protocol (calendar that tells me when to take all my meds, when my appointments are, when my procedures are, etc). And, yes, you need a calendar to keep track of all this stuff! It can be very overwhelming at times because you have so many things to keep track of and make sure you do. That's all for today - just excited about getting everything started!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Crazy, we are on the exact same schedule. I started Lupron last night and start Bravelle/Menopur on July 8. I don't have my start cycle appt till July 7 though, I wonder why mine is so much later? It works out though because 7/7 is my birthday and it's a good excuse to take the day off work : )
ReplyDeleteI know - I thought of you as soon as they told me my procedure date! The timing of my cycle was perfect - one day later, and I would've had to wait until Aug. 8th! I'm not sure why our appointments are different dates - maybe b/c I go to Urbana? Maybe they do it differently... Enjoy your birthday, and I'll be thinking of you!
ReplyDelete