Wednesday, June 22, 2011

So Excited!

We found out on Monday that our next IVF procedures will be scheduled for the week of July 18th!  When we met with the dr. he originally said it might be as late as August 8th, so you can imagine my delight when I heard this news!!  I've started my birth control pills, and next up will be picking up all the meds.  Luckily I have some left over from the first fresh cycle we did, so hopefully they won't be as expensive this time.  I'm just so excited to get going again!  I know that I will experience many other emotions (fear, sadness, etc) throughout the process, but for now I will revel in my happiness. 

I'm really looking forward to this summer and hope to enjoy each day.  We have so many fun things planned - bridal showers, baby showers, weddings, concerts, and a Chicago trip to see the Red Sox.  I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah, July 18th is around the corner. How exciting! Hopefully this will be it for you guys....

    Amanda Coakley

    ReplyDelete