Tuesday, June 7, 2011

A Lull in the Action

Well, there's not too much to report lately.  Just taking it easy and living life.  As much as I like to get on with things as quickly as possible, it's been nice to have a little break from all the madness. 

So what's new with us?  Not much really.  I have enjoyed being able to run again, even if I'm still building up my speed and distance.  Running is definitely something that makes me feel better, so it's been nice to get back at it.  We've also been busy painting our kitchen cabinets, which has taken quite a bit longer than expected, because neither of us want to do it!  So, we may never have doors on our cabinets again! 



Jimmy has also been busy, as usual, doing all of his ride time, clinicals, and fire and ambulance meetings.  He should be done with all of his paramedic requirements soon, which is a relief!  I have to say, I'm so proud of him, and I could never do what he does!  To look back at when he first started his class and see where he is now, he's come such a long way.  It has been really stressful at times, with him always being gone, going through the infertility stuff, and just being stressed in general about his paramedic class.  But I'm so proud of all he's accomplished!  I can't wait for the day when he actually gets to do his dream job and what he's passionate about.  And despite all the stress he's been going through, and his lack of time at home, he has been such a good support for me.  I wouldn't be able to make it through all of this without him! 

Well, that's all for today.  Hope everyone has a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment