Tuesday, July 12, 2011
Follicles Galore!
Well, I had my first appointment to monitor how my follicles are responding to the follicle stimulating hormones, and I got good news! My left ovary has 15 follicles, and my right ovary has 19 - there's so many in there! The first time I did a fresh cycle I had 10 follicles on one side and 12 on the other, and they were a lot bigger. This time I have more follicles, and they're growing at the expected rate instead of like super-follicles! I was nervous for this appointment since my protocol isn't as aggressive this time around, but I was relieved to hear that everything looks good. I go back Friday morning to make sure they're still growing - I will keep you posted!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congrats!! Your ovaries are really kicking it into gear.
ReplyDeleteYeah, that is aweomse. Hopefully we will continue to hear good news. I knew you had started but hadnt heard so i was wondering.
ReplyDeleteIf you want people to be able to post...I have learned the secret. You have to go to settings and change to the pop up box.
This is Amanda C : 0