Monday, January 9, 2012

Updates!

Wow, it's been a long time since I updated this - over 3 months!  And a lot has happened in that amount of time.  Here's a condensed update of what's been happening:

19 weeks: Jimmy was able to feel her kick for the first time!  I love that he can now be more involved with her and experience a little bit of what I experience.
22 weeks: After much consideration between two names, we officially decided - Avery!  This week I was also able to see my stomach move when she moved, which is very cool.  I also went to Disney this week, and I was physically able to do more walking than I anticipated, which was great!
25 weeks: We painted the nursery, put the crib together, and painted a bookshelf for the room.  This is one of my favorite parts of the whole process!  I can't wait to have it all decorated!
26 weeks: We registered!  It was slightly overwhelming because of all of the different brands and options, but now I can look forward to my showers! 

I really can't complain about this pregnancy so far - we have a healthy baby, healthy mom, and no complications!  I thank God every day for giving us this miracle and for allowing me to experience pregnancy.  I'm still amazed by it all!  It's hard to believe we only have 3 months until she is here - it's really scary, exciting, and overwhelming!  The plans for the next few months are to schedule a 3D/4D ultrasound, have maternity photos taken, have a couple baby showers, finish the nursery, and hopefully just relax and spend time together just the two of us.  I can't wait for what lies ahead...

26 weeks

Dolce likes my pregnancy pillow :)


No comments:

Post a Comment