Thursday, November 3, 2011

It's a...

I'm so excited to be able to share the special news of what we are having!  Thanks to Little Wonders, we were able to find out a couple weeks early, and couldn't be more excited!  We had a pretty long session of 2D and 3D/4D ultrasounds - it was amazing to see our baby again - I missed it!  And it was so nice to have that reassurance that the baby was still healthy, too.  At first, the baby's cord was between its legs, and then its legs were crossed - it was being very stubborn.  But finally, we got a good visual!  And, it's a...........

GIRL!!!!

We are so excited to finally be able to say "she" instead of "it."  And I can't wait to start planning the nursery!  Now, to just agree on a name... 

I loved being able to see our baby again.  She's had her legs crossed in more than 1 ultrasound - a lady already.  And they said she was all snuggly in the placenta, where she can hear my heartbeat.  We also got to see her yawn.  It was all so sweet.

Sorry if I'm all over the place here, but I just can't contain my excitement!

Jimmy and I also decided that once we found out what we were having, we'd go out and pick out the baby's first stuffed animal together.  So, off we went to Babies 'R Us, and got a cute pink and brown giraffe. 

Below you will see our excited faces - lol. 


2 comments:

  1. Super excited to be an aunt of a baby girl! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very happy for you and now the fun of planning for her begins. enjoy every moment.

    ReplyDelete