Thursday, October 6, 2011

Exhausted and Hormonal

Yes, I know it's been awhile since I've updated this, but please forgive me.  I am obviously so thrilled to be pregnant, and I still can't believe it's real!  However, not everything about being pregnant is roses.  I'm not here to complain, because I would gladly take any discomfort to have a child.  But I am excited to be out of the first trimester soon.  I feel so incredibly lucky to not have had morning sickness (at least no puking).  But I have been rather exhausted and hormonal.  I think my nightly naps ceased around 11 or 12 weeks, so the energy level has been getting better lately - yay!! 

Today I'm officially 13 weeks, and in the last week of the 1st trimester!  It's so hard to believe I'm almost a third of the way done!  For your knowledge, the baby is now the size of a peach, and has fingerprints this week!  It's so fun to read about the milestones it reaches each week.  I've also included the pictures from our 12 week sonogram and my 12 week "profile."  Only 2 more appointments (I hope), and we get to find out what we're having!!  I can't wait for the baby to start having more of an identity and not have to refer to it as an "it."  And to start thinking of names, and plans for the nursery, etc, etc...



got its hand under its chin and knees bent

1 comment:

  1. awwww....ultrasound is showing a baby! i love when that starts happening. just nap when you can, I would sleep in my car on lunch breaks. 2nd trimester is allot better, you will almost feel normal :)

    ReplyDelete