Well, it's the third day in a row that I've been super emotional, which started when the dosage of my estrace (estrogen) was increased. I'm hoping it's the meds that are causing this, and not just me!! To be honest, I don't know how I'm going to make it through if these emotions continue. I don't remember being this emotional with the last cycle, but I am on different meds this time around. Please pray that I will make it through without losing my mind. And if I seem down, or I'm not that pleasant, I apologize in advance and also ask for a little understanding. :)
Well, we went to Carle in Urbana today for instructions on how to administer the IM shots that start tomorrow. If anything makes me feel better, it's that Jimmy is a Paramedic (almost) and knows what he's doing. So, I'm hoping for no complications with those, and as little pain as possible. The minimum amount of time I'll have to do the shots is 3 weeks, and if I get pregnant, it will be about 2 months.
Well, that's all for today. I'm off to buy People magazine, park my rear on the couch, and catch up on my DRV'd shows (this is how I cope). I'll keep you posted on how I do with the shots :)
No comments:
Post a Comment